Our team at Advanced Roofing & Siding is happy to be able to offer our Andersen Window replacement services to homeowners. Andersen Windows was first founded back in 1903 as the Andersen Lumber Company, but in 1932 they hit a breakthrough when they created the Andersen Master Casement Window, which was their first fully assembled window unit. Andersen founded Renewel by Andersen back in 1995, and opened a 125,000 square foot manufacturing facility in 2015. Today, Andersen has become one of the leading manufacturers of exterior building products in North America. If you’re interested in learning more about what makes Andersen windows so special, take a look below:
- Energy Efficient: Andersen Windows are extremely efficient, helping improve your home’s energy efficiency. Furthermore, Andersen Windows are made from 40% reclaimed wood fiber, making them an environmentally friendly option as well! If you’re looking for a way to increase your home’s efficiency and help make it a bit cleaner, Andersen Windows are a fantastic option!
- Strength: Andersen Windows are made with Fibrex, which is a material twice as strong as vinyl. Andersen Windows are able to hold up to even the most extreme temperature fluctuations!
- Low Maintenance: Andersen Windows will hold up to flaking, peeling, crack, or corroding. You don’t need to worry about your windows breaking down!
- Aesthetic Appeal: Andersen Windows provide plenty of beauty and allure, helping to boost your home’s property value by boosting your curb appeal! With no need to worry about any cracking or peeling paint, you can be confident that your home’s windows will look great for years to come!
- Security: If you want a window that you can trust to keep your home protected from intruders, Andersen Windows has you covered! Andersen Windows locking mechanisms are nearly impenetrable!
If you would like to like more about the benefits of Andersen Windows, our team is ready to assist, reach out to our team at Advanced Roofing & Siding today for more information! We can be contacted over the phone at (978) 440-5020 or by filling out our online contact form! We look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your window replacement needs!