Why Is It So Important to Use A Qualified Siding?
Whether you are building a new home, remodeling, or doing home improvement or repairs, one of the most important investments you can make in your home is your siding. To protect that investment, it is critical your siding is INSTALLED PROPERLY.
James Hard Fiber Cement Siding
Advanced Roofing & Siding is happy to provide the best siding products manufactured by James Hardie throughout of Massachusetts! What separates us from our competitors is we offer full design services, competitive pricing options, superior craft and quality installation that will increase the beauty, value, safety, and durability of your home for years to come.
James Hardie has seen its market share grown consistently throughout the United States. In the last few years, more and more houses in New England are being resided with their top-quality cement board siding.
Reasons why homeowners choose James Hardie?
– Cost in Value
– Low to no maintenance once installed
– Endless products & materials to choose from
Our team at Advanced Roofing & Siding have worked with James Hardie for many years, and we continue to be proud to continue to work with them. If you are looking for more information about our James Hardie services, please feel free to get in touch and contact us at (978)440-5020 or fill in our online contact form for a free estimate!
Professional Siding Installation Certifications:
Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a purchaser.
- James Hardie Preferred Remodeler
- Certified Vinyl Siding Installer from the Vinyl Siding Institute
10 Important Reasons to Choose Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows, Inc for Your Home Siding Installation
- All required inspections coordinated with city, homeowner and Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows field supervisor
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows lead carpenter/crew leader on-site for full day–every day–until job is completed*
- Home owner gets timely communications, project status and updates
- QUALITY CONTROL inspection on all jobs
- Phone or e-mail confirmation on all start dates and deliveries
- All warranties and maintenance explained to homeowner
- 24-hour response on all emergency calls
- BEST 10 YEAR INSTALLATION WARRANTY in the industry
- Installers are insured, licensed, experienced, knowledgeable and certified
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS – References from 12 years of jobs