Why Is It So Important to Use A Qualified Deck Installer?
Whether you have an existing deck that’s in need of refurbishing, or you are interested in building a brand new one, it is important to make sure you have the right contractor for the job. To ensure that your investment is worth the time and money, it is essential to make sure it’s installed properly!
Trex Composite Decking
Advanced Roofing & Siding is excited to provide the high quality deck materials made by Trex. If you are looking for a material that looks as good as a wood deck, but without all of the maintenance, Trex is the product for you. A weather resistant composite, Trex offers a superior, lower maintenance performance and more longevity than wood, PVC, or any early-composite competitors. Trex is simply in a class of its own when it comes to composite decking materials. Advanced is thrilled to offer the Trex line of prodcuts for all of our clients decking repair and installation needs. We offer all of Trex’s beautiful color options for you to enjoy without all the hassle of wood, the scuffing of PVC, or the discoloration and fading of other composites.
Reasons why homeowners choose Trex for their decking repairs and installation?
– Scratch, stain, fade, and mold resistant
– Low maintenance after installation, including soap & water clean-up
– Green Product, with deck boards that are constructed with 95% recycled materials
– Plenty of color options, and unmatched beauty
Our crew at Advanced Roofing & Siding have worked with Trex for many years, and we are proud and excited to continue this partnership and providing our clients with a superior decking material. If you are looking for more information about our Trex services, reach out to the team at (978)440-5020 or fill out our online contact form for a free estimate!
Professional Deck Installation Certifications:ALL OUR DECK INSTALLATIONS ARE BACKED BY OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING 10 YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY. CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE – 978.440.5020
10 Important Reasons to Choose Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows, Inc for Your Deck Installation
- All required inspections coordinated with city, homeowner and Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows field supervisor
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows lead carpenter/crew leader on-site for full day–every day–until job is completed*
- Home owner gets timely communications, project status and updates
- QUALITY CONTROL inspection on all jobs
- Phone or e-mail confirmation on all start dates and deliveries
- All warranties and maintenance explained to homeowner
- 24-hour response on all emergency calls
- BEST 10 YEAR INSTALLATION WARRANTY in the industry
- Installers are insured, licensed, experienced, knowledgeable and certified
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS – References from 12 years of jobs